Course Type in Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BTC0821

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, so I submitted my application to AACOMAS a few weeks back and was verified last week. After going back through my application again (neurotically), I noticed that all of my chemistry and biology courses say lecture only, despite them mostly being lecture/lab courses. Considering that almost all of them are 4 credit courses, should I assume that adcoms will understand that they are lecture/lab courses, or should I undeliver my application to put it back through again to have it changed? I don't want to pull out my application at this point, but I also don't want the adcoms to think that I didn't take any lab courses. The "professional" transcript entry team really did an abysmal job on mine it seemed as I had to correct many other errors before noticing this error too late.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ask AACOMAS
I talked to them on the phone about it and they said that it likely wouldn't be an issue as they said that many adcoms understand that 4 credit courses have the lab component included, however, she didn't seem to be super sure about that and was wondering about how it would be interpreted from the other side.

I talked to them on the phone about it and they said that it likely wouldn't be an issue as they said that many adcoms understand that 4 credit courses have the lab component included, however, she didn't seem to be super sure about that and was wondering about how it would be interpreted from the other side.
This is not a level of detail I look at

Mine says the same.

This is not a level of detail I look at
so just to make sure that I'm interpreting what you're saying correctly, it should be fine the way it is then?