Course information not on official transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

veveyvincent

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My current university gave credits to some courses that I took in my previous university (a foreign university). But on the official transcript of my current university, there are no detailed course names. Only a total number (39.98 credits).
The detailed information of the transferred courses and credits are only listed on my unofficial transcript, including the information about which courses were repeated.
How should I enter the coursework on AMCAS?

Members don't see this ad.

• If transfer credits are not assigned to individual courses, subdivide the credit hour total as appropriate and assign credit hours to each course.

See page 39
Thanks. They did assign the transfer credits to individual courses but wrote it on my unofficial transcripts. AMCAS received my official transcript which doesn't have the individual course information. Should I enter the info on my unofficial transcript?

Members don't see this ad :)
The Offical Transcript only has a total credit number(30 credits). No course names, no individual credits, no grade. lol
My guess would be that you subdivide it in the same way that you divide AP credits up.
ie official transcript says "35 AP credits"

Label it out as "10 AP Chemistry 1 and 2, 5 AP Psychology..." and so on.