Courier Service?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arb

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How did your acceptance letters come? I hear that they send it by courier even when you don't select it on the application?

Members don't see this ad.

Arb said:
How did your acceptance letters come? I hear that they send it by courier even when you don't select it on the application?

My acceptance from UCC was sent by courier even though I did not choose that on my application form, and I was never charged for it. If they had not sent the acceptance that way, I would likely have gotten it after the deadline for accepting, as it was quite tight even with the time the courier bought me. As I recall, I got my acceptance package on April 24 and had to send the money by May 1st :eek: (the letter said April 30th but the Atlantic Bridge people gave me the extra day). That might have just been because UCC was a little disorganized that year in sending out the letters - I spoke to the admissions officer at a party, and apparently she was hired on about a month before admission letters had to be sent out, so they were a little late that year, but with the same deadlines. Make of this what you will...

Arb said:

I did not choose courier service and my acceptance letter was sent to me by regular mail. I only got it 4 days before my deposit was due and it was a mad rush to get it paid on time.