Couple of questions about QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nintendodds

Reaction score
Hello all,

I do know that there are multiple versions of the exam at any given time during exams, however, just out of curiosity, how did the QR section of your DAT compare to the study resources that you used to prep? (Bootcamp, Math Destroyer, Orgoman Videos). Would you say that the QR was more or less difficult? I’d like to hear what you guys used, how you used them, and your strategy to tackle QR (i.e do x amount of problems each day, etc)

I’m currently averaging about 17 on QR, my exam is in 2 weeks. i know for a fact that i can get that up significantly with consistent practice, however, i just need an effective strategy and some good guidance & advice.

Many thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all,

I do know that there are multiple versions of the exam at any given time during exams, however, just out of curiosity, how did the QR section of your DAT compare to the study resources that you used to prep? (Bootcamp, Math Destroyer, Orgoman Videos). Would you say that the QR was more or less difficult? I’d like to hear what you guys used, how you used them, and your strategy to tackle QR (i.e do x amount of problems each day, etc)

I’m currently averaging about 17 on QR, my exam is in 2 weeks. i know for a fact that i can get that up significantly with consistent practice, however, i just need an effective strategy and some good guidance & advice.

Many thanks!
I'm in the same boat, any advice would be appreciative :(

The Math Destroyer and Orgoman videos were spot on for question types and difficulty. The actual DAT seemed like a breeze in comparison because I saw all of the question types previously pretty much. They were a bit harder than the actual test, but they prepared me incredibly well I felt.

I highly recommend watching through the videos once or twice and marking the videos you have trouble with if you cannot solve the problem quickly before the answer is given. Then jump into the Math Destroyer hard and do those questions over, and over, and over again. You can't go wrong with this technique, I've found at least.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.