Cosmetic leg lengthening

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kstarm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

In case any KOLs want to up their game even further....

Members don't see this ad.

In case any KOLs want to up their game even further....
I’m only 5’7” and a little bit. I have new balance fresh foam more which make me 58 there’s even issue I see on Instagram and Facebook but it’s 2 to 2 1/2 inches of height. No way would I pay big money to appear taller.

Only matters in dating and basketball. Being short is probably easier on your back.

Members don't see this ad :)
Only matters in dating and basketball. Being short is probably easier on your back.
When you are tall people are asking you to get stuff down, you also get rained on first.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m only 5’7” and a little bit. I have new balance fresh foam more which make me 58 there’s even issue I see on Instagram and Facebook but it’s 2 to 2 1/2 inches of height. No way would I pay big money to appear taller.
The fresh foam more v4 are even taller, and the supercomp trainers even taller yet! (I really like the supercomp trainers by the way)

If you only do one leg is it half price

• Haha
Looks like in this study 3/54 had collapse of the regenerated bone which required another ex-fix placement. Nothing like having to choose between paying for another procedure or never walking again!