Controversy ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hoyaparanoia

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard that UNC is better than Baylor and UTSW, Georgetown is weak, and UC - Irvine is not worth going to if you ever want to go back east (or out of California alltogether) ... I have also heard other things about the following programs:
Colorado : over 80 hours quite a bit
SUNY Upstate: great clinical education
Jose Canseco: used steroids

:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

i don't see much controversy in what you have listed. :rolleyes:

Hoyaparanoia said:
I heard that UNC is better than Baylor and UTSW, Georgetown is weak, and UC - Irvine is not worth going to if you ever want to go back east (or out of California alltogether) ... I have also heard other things about the following programs:

Hoyaparanoia said:

I dunno about the UNC v Baylor v UTSW debate. UNC is good, even great...but both Baylor and UTSW feed into pretty good cards programs too. I'd be hard pressed to say that any of the three was clearly superior to the others.