Congratulations to all! - Best of luck! - AMA - D1 Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FrankCastle

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Congratulations to everyone who have committed themselves into this long and arduous process. It is not an easy path with the application process, secondaries, flying, hotels, etc. Tomorrow (or tonight) is the big day/night for most of you. I was in your position last year and I know how exciting it can be. I also know that if you do not fall into this category, do not stress or worry as acceptances come after this date as well.

Take time to enjoy this significant moment in your life. You've worked your butt off to get here and you have no idea how much more of it you will have coming.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
What is you opinion on race relations in America today and on the consequences of the Trump administration's actions (or lack thereof) regarding the matter?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How's life? From one D1 to another.​

Reactions: 1 users
If you could do it all over again, would you pick the same school?

Reactions: 1 user
Do you mind sharing what dental school you attend? That way we might be able to ask school specific questions about your particular program. I understand if you want to stay completely anonymous. Just thought I might ask!