Confused with PASS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prosthodont-ache

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I'm using PASS to apply for prosthodontics programs, but I'm kind of confused with one of the required sections.

Undergraduate/Graduate Colleges Attended

I have graduated from Saudi Arabia and i dunno if you're familiar with the educational system here but it is not required to obtain an undergraduate degree to be admitted to dental school, after high school you can go straight to 6 years dental school in addition to a required internship year afterward. i think many counties in the region (as well as india as far as i know) follow the same system.

i would appreciate your help guys.
thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't had a chance to check the website and the application form yet but I'm assuming that you'd have to mention the same college in both fields.
We follow the same program here in Lebanon only we go through 5 years of dental school instead of 6. I'll have to check it for further information.
Good luck and stay in touch!

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone,

So I'm using PASS to apply for prosthodontics programs, but I'm kind of confused with one of the required sections.

Undergraduate/Graduate Colleges Attended

I have graduated from Saudi Arabia and i dunno if you're familiar with the educational system here but it is not required to obtain an undergraduate degree to be admitted to dental school, after high school you can go straight to 6 years dental school in addition to a required internship year afterward. i think many counties in the region (as well as india as far as i know) follow the same system.

i would appreciate your help guys.
thank you
go and check the page in PASS ive added the section alone here.

You need to type the same college in both the places, that's what I did for my Perio application
and direct your queries to prosthodontics forum in advanced specialty section I think ul get quicker response

Academic History/Transcripts
This section includes information on undergraduate/graduate colleges attended, dental schools attended and advanced dental education programs attended. The applicant should add each academic credential to only one of these three sections. An exception is the case of a Bachelor of Dental Surgery. If a Bachelor of Dental Surgery was earned, the applicant should add one entry for the B.D.S. under “Undergraduate/Graduate Colleges Attended” and another entry (with the same information) to the “Dental Schools Attended” section. Only official dental school transcripts and unofficial undergraduate transcripts will be accepted.

Reactions: 1 user
go and check the page in PASS ive added the section alone here.

You need to type the same college in both the places, that's what I did for my Perio application
and direct your queries to prosthodontics forum in advanced specialty section I think ul get quicker response

Academic History/Transcripts
This section includes information on undergraduate/graduate colleges attended, dental schools attended and advanced dental education programs attended. The applicant should add each academic credential to only one of these three sections. An exception is the case of a Bachelor of Dental Surgery. If a Bachelor of Dental Surgery was earned, the applicant should add one entry for the B.D.S. under “Undergraduate/Graduate Colleges Attended” and another entry (with the same information) to the “Dental Schools Attended” section. Only official dental school transcripts and unofficial undergraduate transcripts will be accepted.

Although it is stated on PASS "Please provide Dental School information in the Dental Schools Attended section, NOT in the Undergraduate/Graduate Colleges Attended section" but I'll just stick with what you have recommended.

Thanks guys..