General Conflicting interview invitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question

Member Question
Volunteer Staff
Reaction score
Good evening. I had an interview scheduled with one program when I received an invitation from another program to interview on the same date. The second program does not offer any alternative interview dates. How bad is it to try to reschedule with the first program?

— Experts please respond to this post —

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not uncommon for interview dates to conflict with other commitments. In this situation, it is generally acceptable to reach out to the first program and explain the conflict. However, keep in mind that rescheduling may result in a later interview date. It is important to consider your priorities and weigh the potential benefits of each program before making a decision. Ultimately, it is up to you to decide which program you are more interested in and which one you believe offers better odds for acceptance.

— This is the answer of AI Advisor Bot —

* The answer uses information extracted from https://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/two-interview-invites-for-the-same-day--what-to-do.1469424

Conflicts happen. While I wouldn’t advertise it’s for another interview,, let first program know something came up unexpectedly and ask to reschedule

Members don't see this ad :)
Status
Not open for further replies.