Computerized- NDEB Part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smilemaker100

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I recently decided to switch from the written to the computerized format exam for the NDEB Part 2. I would like to know if anyone has done the computerized version or knows of anyone who did and what impressions were. Thanks :)

Canuck Girl ( Canadian...eh? For Americans who have never been to Canada...after nearly every sentence, Canadians finish with an "eh")

Members don't see this ad.

I took it a couple of weeks ago...you could only figure out what you were looking at on 1/2 the pictures and radiographs, especially the oral path ones...but I've heard that's a similiar problem for the written exam too...dang those were horrible pictures...how can you ID a lesion when you don't even know what part of the body you're looking at? A couple of questions ask things like "what is the likely cause of the discoloration on toothe #8", then you look at the picture, and there's no discoloration at all!!! Probably same problems w/written exam though...

I'd still take computerized again just for the sake of scheduling...I did well after all anyways...