Completed AADSAS Apps.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lake04

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone:

I have yet to receive my AADSAS ID# and I was hoping to gauge where I stand. I would appreciate it if you could list the following:

-when you submitted your online application
-what your # is
-how long did it take to receive your #

Thanks

lake04

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sure if you applied early that your number is in the 0-300 range. You have nothing to worry about because you are in the early applicants category if you've already turned yours in. Just relax and enjoy your summer.

hey,i submitted mine on June 2nd, and i still havent recieved anything yet. so i guess there was a like thousand ppl who submitted it in may. hope i'm still considered early :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted mine on May 23rd and AADSAS told me today it will be going out in the next week.

omaralt said:
hey,i submitted mine on June 2nd, and i still havent recieved anything yet. so i guess there was a like thousand ppl who submitted it in may. hope i'm still considered early :confused:

hey man, don't despair......i called aadsas on june 1st and the rep told me ~300 submitted already. but think about how many out of that 300 have their dat ready. I submitted on the 1st.....pls tell me when you get your number....i'm curious. thanks.

I electronically submitted my application on May 25th and paid my fee with a credit card. I called AADSAS today and was informed that my AADSAS number is in the low 200's. While I had them on the phone I also had them check that my 3 LOR's and transcipts had been recieved and placed in my file, they had :D

Hey all:

So is it safe to say that online AADSAS applications submitted after June 1st would give you an ID# over 1000?

I have yet to receive my ID# and accoring to many posts, the # of application processed has exceeded 1000.

Any info from AADSAS (i.e., # of mailings gone out, # of applications processed, etc.) is appreciated.

Thanx, worried 2005 applicant

lake04

Lake, I wouldn't stress about it. Schools won't give two hoots about what your number is. The fact that you've already applied and it's the middle of June puts you way ahead of the game. Lots of people apply in August, September, October, and even later and still get in to plenty of schools. Don't worry man! :)

hey, i submitted my AADSAS on June 2nd, and just yesterday, i was finally able to get through to them. they told me that they were still processing my app., but that i was number 5XX, five hundred and something, they told me i should get sent out in the fourth mailings. so even though i thought i applied early, i guess i still didnt apply early enuff.

omar

Last year:
Date submitted - 06/17/03 and my number was in the middle 8XX

I submitted on June 2nd last year and was #47X.

I submitted June 2, as well. And called today to find out my number was 3xx....did she give me a wrong number, or did a couple hundred people submit on the same day??

I would guess June 2nd is one of the days when the most apps are submitted. Most people think that June 1 is the first day apps can be submitted. It probably varies by a few hundred depending on the time of day.

tooth paste said:
I submitted June 2, as well. And called today to find out my number was 3xx....did she give me a wrong number, or did a couple hundred people submit on the same day??

I wouldn't doubt it!!! :eek:

bluekty said:
That's a little weird...
I started my application on June 1st and finished around 2 A.M. on June 2nd.
If you submitted later than me and got the earlier number, I would doubt it. (I even doubt about my number now)
Are you sure you submitted on June 2nd?

Either your number or my number should be wrong in that case.

hrm...mine was done in the wee hours of the morning too. That is strange...maybe I'll try them again. She told me I was in the 4th mailing as well though. Do you think it matters when you "started" the application, cause I started mine as soon as it came out in May.

Application Status: Delivered on Jun 3 2004
AADSAS # 2005-0037X
Delivered to schools on 7/2/04 (Fourth Mailing)

**Seems really odd, but my AADSAS# has been lower than a few people on SDN who submitted the day prior to me (June 2nd). I have called AADSAS twice to confirm my number because of this. Maybe it is because I submitted my transcripts back in May? Or because I started the app in May, or because I paid by CC vs. another option... who knows! :confused: