Position Wanted Completed 2 years of surgery - Open to any position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jfola

Reaction score
Ive completed 2 prelim years of surgery with great standing. The only negative is I did poor on ABSITE. Would prefer surgery PGY3 position or any surgery but open to any specialty at this point due to unforseen personal reasons.

Members don't see this ad.

Ive completed 2 prelim years of surgery with great standing. The only negative is I did poor on ABSITE. Would prefer surgery PGY3 position or any surgery but open to any specialty at this point due to unforseen personal reasons.
If you can obtain a Massachusetts medical license I can offer you a job for $110/hr doing physicals. It is not a residency position but you could certainly pay some debts in the meantime.

@Moonlighting2022 I am in the process of obtaining licensure in several states. Will look into licensure in Massachusetts as well. Can you provide further information about the role?

Members don't see this ad :)
You must be fully licensed in the state of MA, with a DEA license and no Medicare or Medicaid restrictions. You must be BLS certified. The hours are evenings and weekends. Weeknight shifts are 6p-8a and weekends are 24 hours, but there is an opportunity to split the shift. Every admission needs a history and physical exam documented on hospital admission You will have to respond to any emergencies. There are usually around 5-6 admissions on a shift, occasionally less and rarely more. The shift pays $110/hr and you are allowed to rest when there is no work to be done. It is not a position that can get you into any surgery or residency program. It can help you make money while you look.

You must be fully licensed in the state of MA, with a DEA license and no Medicare or Medicaid restrictions. You must be BLS certified. The hours are evenings and weekends. Weeknight shifts are 6p-8a and weekends are 24 hours, but there is an opportunity to split the shift. Every admission needs a history and physical exam documented on hospital admission You will have to respond to any emergencies. There are usually around 5-6 admissions on a shift, occasionally less and rarely more. The shift pays $110/hr and you are allowed to rest when there is no work to be done. It is not a position that can get you into any surgery or residency program. It can help you make money while you look.
Do you have opportunities in any other states? I recently obtained my Virginia license.