Complete ExamKrackers - study guides, 1001, 101, 16 mcats, audio osmosis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leaftye

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here's everything EK offers for the MCAT that I'm aware of. Please pm me with any questions.

Study Guides:
ExamKrackers MCAT Biology, 6th
ExamKrackers MCAT Chemistry, 6th
ExamKrackers MCAT Organic Chemistry, 6th (no flashcards)
ExamKrackers MCAT Physics, 6th
ExamKrackers MCAT Verbal Reasoning, 6th

1001 Questions: SOLD

More questions:
ExamKracker 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning
ExamKrackers 16 Mini-MCATs

Audio:
ExamKrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis CD's

Here's a picture of all my books. If you want to see full size pictures, just click on this picture.

NOTE: 1001 books are sold.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
bump2.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Update:

I'm splitting up the set.

The 1001 books are sold.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't had time to take care of selling these for quite a while, but I now have time again.

So all the 1001 books are sold? How much for the mini mcats?

PM sent about the 16 mini-mcats book.

Yes, all the 1001 books are sold.

Sale for audio osmosis is pending.

I'll be gone for the weekend, so I apologize in advance for a delayed response to pm's.

How much are you selling for ExamKrackers MCAT Verbal Reasoning and ExamKracker 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning?

Sorry, I should've updated the thread. It's not for sale at this time as I'll be traveling for most of the rest of the year. Thank you for your interest though.

Sorry, I should've updated the thread. It's not for sale at this time as I'll be traveling for most of the rest of the year. Thank you for your interest though.
I am interested in ExamKrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis CD's. How much it would cost and what is the condition of these CDs and how many CDs there are in the complete set.

Sanjeev Trehan
[email protected]

Sanjeev, I'm still traveling, but these CD's have been sold thanks to help from family back home.

i am looking for exam krackers 1001 chemistry and any other helpful mcat books like kaplan.
thanks.