COMLEX Urology Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scott3198

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question for any Osteopathic applicants to allopathic Urology programs. I am going to be applying next year and for step 1 I took both the USMLE and COMLEX. I understand that most programs do not require step 2 scores before considering you. Will taking only COMLEX step 2 suffice or do I need to once again take both exams. Thanks for any advice.

Members don't see this ad.

I have a question for any Osteopathic applicants to allopathic Urology programs. I am going to be applying next year and for step 1 I took both the USMLE and COMLEX. I understand that most programs do not require step 2 scores before considering you. Will taking only COMLEX step 2 suffice or do I need to once again take both exams. Thanks for any advice.

I took both and got asked about them at my interviews, didn't have my Step II back but had taken it. Do everything you can to align yourself outside of the AOA, they suck, if you don't need PE to graduate, I'd just take USMLE CS and then all you'd have to do is take USMLE Step III to be licensed through NBME.