COMLEX New Blueprint

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BruceWayneJr

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm confused as to the changes that are happening with this new blueprint. I'm currently taking COMLEX on June 3rd, and the new blueprint gets implemented on the 1st. Does anyone know if the content is actually changing? or just the way they organize their "blueprint"? Basically should I take my exam a few days earlier to May 31st so I take the old one which we know more about?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So I'm confused as to the changes that are happening with this new blueprint. I'm currently taking COMLEX on June 3rd, and the new blueprint gets implemented on the 1st. Does anyone know if the content is actually changing? or just the way they organize their "blueprint"? Basically should I take my exam a few days earlier to May 31st so I take the old one which we know more about?

Thanks!
Unfortunately sdn is pretty much dead. people moved to other forums, Reddit etc. Sdn still has some pre-med crowd asking same questions million times, but not much with new comlex here. It's a major change in 10 years for most important (for DO) exam and there's hardly anyone who can elaborate on that topic or at least pretend to be interested.