Comlex Iii

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NAVYdoc07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all...

I am a 4th year about to graduate. I wanted to start studying for COMLEX III (since I didn't do so hot on the prior 2 exams - and b/c I wanted to hurry and get this exam over with soon as possible).

What books/qbanks would you recommend to begin my studies? I tried to look at prior posts, but they seem out dated...

I'd appreciate any and all advice!

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

You should study the foundations for Step 2 again. I would not buy any extra books, unless your books for Step 2 were inadequate. Pick your poison: Kaplan for step 2, Crush 2, First Aid 2, Boards and Wards, Strong Medicine, etc. You should study at least 2 of these sources. Just do a Step 3 qbank of some sort, and read up on any questions you did not know the answers. Ask yourself why each answer choice other than the correct answer are incorrect, even if you got the answer correct. If you cannot answer that, you need to look it up. Review your Savarese OMM book a few days before the exam. You should be fine, but motivation may be the key factor.

Is there any correlation between UW and comlex 3 scores?

I've been getting pretty consistantly around 55% since I started with minimal studying and a week left to cram.

Im starting to sweat alittle, but not enough to really motivate me too much. (something about internship and lack of sleep). I can however postpone the test if needed.

Is there any correlation between UW and comlex 3 scores?

I've been getting pretty consistantly around 55% since I started with minimal studying and a week left to cram.

Im starting to sweat alittle, but not enough to really motivate me too much. (something about internship and lack of sleep). I can however postpone the test if needed.

I don't recall my percentile on questions but it was somewhere between 55-65 and I did quite well on the exam. With that being said, I tried to understand what I got wrong on each question.

Wook