COMLEX III Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrRickSanchez

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who took COMLEX III please share how you prepared for the exam and when you took it.

Members don't see this ad.

Nobody in this forum has taken step III, because you need to have graduated medical school to take it.

Nobody in this forum has taken step III, because you need to have graduated medical school to take it.

There are definitely some interns/residents that still post over here, myself included.

OP, I took it 5 months in to intern year, which I felt was perfect timing. I prepped by reading master the board and doing comquest. I think that's what most people do and end up doing fine. I would definitely recommend getting it over with during intern year so it's not lingering over your head. I'm glad I have it out of the way!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Take it before residency starts if you can, or else wait until spring.

Did COMBANK, read Boards and Wards, scored 896. Basically crammed for ~1 wk around residency.

Currently waiting on my score, my test was like 33% OMM, had to do it over again i wouldn't have studied anything but saverese. Took it 4 weeks ago and I'm still salty as hell. I half wonder if they slipped me step 1 as one last mind F.