Columbia College of Dental Medicine Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

also i'm curious, is there still anyone who hasn't been accepted, waitlisted or rejected? or did they place everyone who was neither accepted nor rejected on a waitlist?

Reactions: 1 user
How good/bad is being put on the waitIist? Do we have a chance?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if Columbia will send acceptance letters in the mail?

Anyone who filled out the waitlist form got a confirmation reply from Ms. Lugo?

Members don't see this ad :)
So pretty much everyone who were interviewed but not accepted are invited to be waitlisted right?

Are all post-December dates done?

For now, we can only hope that our deposit money is in the right hands haha

Received another wait list confirmation email yesterday.

Reactions: 1 users
For those that interviewed, when did email you with a schedule? I have my interview on Friday and still haven't heard from them...
Also, how was the interview experience overall?

Yes the interview was straightforward, they just want to get to know you. So relax, be yourself, and gain the most out of the interview day!

how soon after your interview do you receive your acceptance/rejection? my interview is on jan 22

Does anyone know if Columbia provides any need/merit-based scholarships to accepted students?

has anyone gotten in off the waitlist yet? does anyone know when the waitlist people will start hearing back?

Hi guys! Can someone please tell me how much Columbia is asking for the deposit? I can't seem to find anything online.

Does anyone know of a CDM '25 facebook group?

Its funny how Columbia admissions love to be radio silent for an extended period to everyone, including those who are admitted haha

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know of a CDM '25 facebook group?
i've talked with some current students and they said their FB group wasn't made until late february and that seems to be a trend with all the classes

For post-Dec interviews, how long does it take for CDM to notify you if you're accepted or not?

For post-Dec interviews, how long does it take for CDM to notify you if you're accepted or not?
From my interview they said we could find out either this month or next month. If we hear back in January we have a month to submit a deposit but if we hear back in February we only have two weeks. So it depends but hopefully soon, I'm stressed.

From my interview they said we could find out either this month or next month. If we hear back in January we have a month to submit a deposit but if we hear back in February we only have two weeks. So it depends but hopefully soon, I'm stressed.
interviewed in early september and still waiting :( lol

It seems like the last ones were sent out in the beginning of Dec. According to their website, they interview until Feb. The latest interview date I've seen on this thread is 02/19; however, there could be ones later than that from people who don't post on here?

Reactions: 1 users
What was your DAT and GPA if you dont mind me asking
Of course, 3.6 cGPA 3.7 sGPA 26AA 25TS 25PAT nothing below 21. Solid extracurriculars and above average volunteering.

Good luck to everyone!

Interviewed on 1/15 and haven't heard back. Does that mean that I have no hope? :(