Columbia 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
vandy_yankee said:
^^well, my big sib has not contacted me whatsoever at all...so my guess is that he's maybe not even all that into passing things onto a little sib. plus, it seems like the books we need for science basic are really the "fundamental" type books, books you generally would keep and not pass on (or even sell back!).

as for the "excretor of dark matter," i'm just a huge futurama fan. and my favorite character is nibbler (profile pic) and he is da bomb of excretion of dark matter.

onetoothleft, where were you tonight? we were looking for you: i was going to call you but no of us had your cell# the comedy club was ok and we just went out to eat afterwards (most of the other ppl also went with 2nd years out to a bar afterwards).

I really wanted to go but i got tied up doing chores. I actually went out there but got to midtown at like 8:30 since the trains were going slow . . . I was so upset since i thought it would be so fun . . . oh well. Living off campus sucks.

Right now I am heading to campus to do some errands and try to figure out my computer-- again. if anyone wants to catch lunch or something today, call me - 480-313-7793. I should be around for a few hours.

Members don't see this ad.

well they weren't lying, this is a lot of work all at once. gotta love the teachers who assign readings and homework BEFORE the first day of class. but orientation and drinking, that fleeting week, was fun, the only downside was that i gained 2 lbs from all the alcohol and food. d@mmit.

on a side note, i wish they had posted the required texts earlier (or at least sent us a note saying "check your online course thingy"). that would have saved me so much grief, because it'll take a while for those amazon-ordered books to get here.

just a shout out to my fellow classmates for getting through the first test! i kinda wished it had been on a friday now, we could all go out and party and drink.

and a shout out to the awesome onetoothleft, el presidente!

<--new avatar! how do you guys like it?