Colorado State Anatomy Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlistexWorks

Sophomore Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
During my tour at Colorado State I was shown pretty awesome software that is included during the anatomy courses and labs. Is this software available online somewhere, or for purchase? I am taking anatomy right now and feel that it would help out a ton. I know last year there was a thread talking about this but I cannot find it. Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

You probably remember the discussion on the short course through Colorado State Distance Learning. I have the cd, but I got it by going through the online course. I don't think they offer just the cd.

It can now be bought, through the CSU bookstore. It is an awesome program, although I am a bit biased. I believe you can also get it my e-mailing Dr. Whalen directly, or that is what he told me when I was pimping the product during my interviews last spring. I did an MS at CSU, and had it installed on my laptop which a lot of people saw as I traveled around the country visiting schools for my interviews. I LOVE the program. It is called Virtual Canine Anatomy (VCA). Dr. Whalen told me Virtual Equine is next, hopefully it will not take the 7 years it did to finish the VCA. :)