Colorado DPT Programs 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phillabaumj1

Reaction score
Starting this thread because I didn't see one for the Colorado DPT programs. Has anyone heard anything from Regis or UColorado?

Members don't see this ad.

Starting this thread because I didn't see one for the Colorado DPT programs. Has anyone heard anything from Regis or UColorado?I

Starting this thread because I didn't see one for the Colorado DPT programs. Has anyone heard anything from Regis or UColorado?
I applied to both but have not heard from either. Hopefully soon. . .

I applied for Regis, I heard that they will be making interview decisions within the next couple weeks but I am not sure if that's when they will tell us about whether we got an interview or if they will wait and tell us in Mid December. The email I got said that they will give an interview date in mid December.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to UC and haven’t heard anything back either. However, from their website and previous cohorts messages, it seems like people won’t hear back until late December early January

Looks like they sent out rejections a year ago today....

I just heard back from Regis today. I was waitlisted for an interview! Hoping to get off the waitlist, they said you can hear anywhere from a few weeks to a couple days in advance!

I just heard back from Regis today. I was waitlisted for an interview! Hoping to get off the waitlist, they said you can hear anywhere from a few weeks to a couple days in advance!
Congratulations! Did you get an email from them or how did they communicate with you?

I got an invitation to interview with Regis earlier today!! They emailed me around 3:30pm EST.

Same here

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! I just got mine too. Did you decide which date you’re taking?
Congrats to you too! I’m planning on doing my the afternoon of the 10th and 11th. Decided to do the same time both days for personal consistency!!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard back from Regis when it comes to the wait list.
I got waitlisted at the beginning of Dec.

Has anyone heard back from Regis when it comes to the wait list.
I got waitlisted at the beginning of Dec.
I am in the same boat, haven't heard anything either!

I just received my acceptance letter from Colorado today! Anyone else in the program want to connect?