[COLOR=Red]Rt Exam Applicants " we need to act fast "[/COLOR]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nash so

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I have noticed lately that we are just waiting for any word from the CA Dental Board revealing the filing dates for the RT Exam.
I have noticed also that the expected number of applicants will be around 2000.
Let us do the math here, we need 4 years and all of us will have only one chance to take the test.

I thought about that for a long time and it bothers me too much, the way that the Board treat us, it is very unfair, unhuman and discriminatory .
Think about that, the Board conducting 6 Clinical Exams total of about 1200 student during 2004, is this fair?. It will take them 4 years to accomodate 2000 RT Applicants (non americans).
Here is what we should do

We should wake up from our sleep and apply pressure as much as we can on the dental board, the Assembly and Senat Representitives in our district like we did to extend the Exam, we shouldn't stay silent, discriminated agaist and treated like an animal even though the animals have rights here,we need to have our voice heard and our wishes fulfilled.

(1) Every one of us ( 2000 Doctor) should send the Board email
[email protected] , fax or call demanding 4 RT Exams per year to accomodate all of us, we should do that more often not only once.

(2) To locate your Senate and Assembly Representitive go to http://www.assembly.ca.gov then click on find my district. Send them a letter, fax and call the office to raise awareness that we want the Exam more often.

(3) Contact the Governor Office
Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
State Capitol Building
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: 916-445-2841
Fax: 916-445-4633
To email the Governor
http://www.govmail.ca.gov

Guys this subject is very serious it is our life and future we shouldn't let any body play us like that. Please have your family and friends send letters too to each and every one of the above, this should be a group effort we need all the support to overwhelm and pressure them and have them treat us fairly and humanly.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,
I hope everybody will do something about that.

Hi There,
The last update for reference numers list is 1584 applicants.

yes, ur right it is 1584 n we should do something about the way we`re being treated, as it is many of us have been waiting for ages fr this exam to happen n now the dbc is dilly-dallying in even putting up all the nos, coz if u notice the word `end` doesnt yet appear at the end of the list.
so when on earth are they going to put up the filing dates???
i dont live in california but im def gonna tell my friends to call up their local assembly guys/senate reps n do something abt this.