CME websites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fuzzy08

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi colleagues,

What websites or programs do you guys use for CMEs? Specifically things that will satisfy ABPN requirements?
Is there a web site for CME that is all inclusive...that will give me everything I need for all the CME reqs for ABPN?
Also looking for good courses/q banks (will be great if they also give CME credits) that will help me keep up with knowledge and learn new info.
TIA

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I have used NetCE recently and was satisfied.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I gather some CME by reading articles on UptoDate. Since I do some VA work, they email me tons of free in house CME training courses all the time offered through their TMS website.

Not a website, but I try to attend a conference in a fun location with my spouse every couple of years and get like 30 hours in a weekend. I'm always looking for good conferences to attend.

ABPN is clunky but it does list lots of things that will fill all of the extra types of requirements, like PIP, PS…I think I filtered those and then searched for a (relatively) simple inexpensive patient safety option.

I don’t belong to APA but AACAP includes some credits with articles in membership, and they publish lifelong learning modules-30 articles, 30 hours- that are pretty good.