Clinical rotation groups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cardiodude

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, so i've been searching all night but can't find any information so i decided to come here. I'm sorry to anyone who thinks its a dumb question but I don't know anyone in the medical field to ask and my deans always seem too busy to talk to me.

Who do we take clinical rotations with?? Is it with fellow classmates, students from different schools? How big are the groups? Basically a rundown about clinical rotations would be great. anyone? :)

thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, so i've been searching all night but can't find any information so i decided to come here. I'm sorry to anyone who thinks its a dumb question but I don't know anyone in the medical field to ask and my deans always seem too busy to talk to me.

Who do we take clinical rotations with?? Is it with fellow classmates, students from different schools? How big are the groups? Basically a rundown about clinical rotations would be great. anyone? :)

thank you

Depends on your school. My school was just my classmates and the occassional 4th year student doing an elective from my school or another school. My groups were about 15 dispersed over a number of hospitals. I never had more than 2 classmates with me and very often it was just me on the team alone. If you are in medical school I would talk to older students in your school.

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you....i just wanted a general idea of how the rotation groups worked. I appreciate the quick reply

What do you mean by rotation groups? Are you talking about the other students on your team? On the same specialty at the same hospital? In the same specialty at all the hospitals? At least at my school we interact with all of these different groups of students on most rotations.

What do you mean by rotation groups? Are you talking about the other students on your team? On the same specialty at the same hospital? In the same specialty at all the hospitals? At least at my school we interact with all of these different groups of students on most rotations.

hey yea i was talking about the team ur assigned with to each rotation..does it differ each time?