Clinical Hours Worth an Update?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slowthai

holding a barbell.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had relatively few clinical hours when I applied (not even close to enough). I have not heard from the majority of schools I have applied to (about 7/36), with 1 pre-II hold and 6 rejections. I now have 200+ additional clinical hours. Is it worth sending an update to whichever schools allow them? If so, when should I send it to them and how should it be written? I want to keep it short and to the point.

Members don't see this ad.

100% YES and send them yesterday (you don't want to miss out on Dec. II's). Follow AMCAS Activities for what info to include, and look up past sdn thread for format. If you don't see any option in the portal and can't find rules for updates, then send admissions an email with an attached pdf letter

Reactions: 1 user
100% YES and send them yesterday (you don't want to miss out on Dec. II's). Follow AMCAS Activities for what info to include, and look up past sdn thread for format. If you don't see any option in the portal and can't find rules for updates, then send admissions an email with an attached pdf letter

Thank you!

Reactions: 1 user