Clinic needs non-interventional pain physicia_KY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

painj

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am working or an outpatient clinic in KY who needsto replace a relocating pysician. 100% non-interventional pain. Extremely busy. Very high standars. Looking for a permanent physician buy will also look at short term locums until permanent solution is set. Only 3 days per week and salary is $300k plus incentive bonus. Nice area.
I have the complete description listed at http://www.painrecruiters.com/pain_management_jobs.html
or you can e-mail me directly at [email protected] and I can forward you the complete info.

Members don't see this ad.

I am working or an outpatient clinic in KY who needsto replace a relocating pysician. 100% non-interventional pain. Extremely busy. Very high standars. Looking for a permanent physician buy will also look at short term locums until permanent solution is set. Only 3 days per week and salary is $300k plus incentive bonus. Nice area.
I have the complete description listed at http://www.painrecruiters.com/pain_management_jobs.html
or you can e-mail me directly at [email protected] and I can forward you the complete info.

Block jocks there want an opiate-writing water-boy?

Block jocks there want an opiate-writing water-boy?

a rich, underworked opiate-writing water boy.

if you believe that one, i keep getting emails from this nigerian princess who is about to be left a huge inheritance. all she wants is my credit cards, bank acct, and SS#s, and i get 50% of 10 million dollars!!!!! i think id have better luck with her than with this "opportunity".

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't see mention of any IPM. Probably just a pill mill, and Kentucky is a very lucrative place for doing that.

Hard to earn $300K/yr writing scripts 3 days/week in an honest practice, unless those 3 days are 24 hour shifts.

I have gotten emails about these positions.

We have been recruiting pain physicians-95% of them interventional-for ten years. Our clients are very well screened. This particular clinic has no issues or complaints from DEA throughout its existence. Current physician is BC in pain management. No need of IPM because there are no procedures being done. I understand the issue in KY and FL--as we typically do not work with non-interventional clinics--however, this one passed a complete background screening.
3 days per week-regular hours--not 24 hours
I understand the three that posted replies are not interested, however, I wanted to clear this up for any who may be.
There are honest pain clinics that do not do procedures out there.

Still The question is how can you get paid $300k without procedures working
24 to 30 hrs a week? Who is subsidizing the salary?

We have them down here too - they are typically cash practices.

If you see 30 pts a day, and the patients are willing to pay you $150 to be seen, you can generate $337,500 with a 50% overhead.

Now make the overhead less, and the patient volume more, add ancillaries like UDSs, and you can understand how lucrative this kind of practice can be.

Of course, it also paints a BIG target on your back for regulatory folks, so you better be pure as the driven snow.

Last edited: