climbing the wall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

antmon

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay hi I don't know if any one on this web site has gotten any interview offers yet or not but I haven't and I am going crazy. I got my last letter of rec in yesterday after badgering the guy for like a month. So my application has only just now been completed. At first I wasn't worried but then I found out the other guy in my class going for urology has already got two invites and his application still is not complete. Yea he has AOA but my board score kicked his board score ass. Can AOA really mean that much? By the way my GPA is a 3.47 (not spectacular but not bad). so my question is should I calm down and wait, withdraw and face up to the fact that without AOA I am IM bound, or go postal.

Any advice would be helpful

Members don't see this ad.

Okay hi I don't know if any one on this web site has gotten any interview offers yet or not but I haven't and I am going crazy. I got my last letter of rec in yesterday after badgering the guy for like a month. So my application has only just now been completed. At first I wasn't worried but then I found out the other guy in my class going for urology has already got two invites and his application still is not complete. Yea he has AOA but my board score kicked his board score ass. Can AOA really mean that much? By the way my GPA is a 3.47 (not spectacular but not bad). so my question is should I calm down and wait, withdraw and face up to the fact that without AOA I am IM bound, or go postal.

Any advice would be helpful

you should go postal. i have like 10 invites already. just kidding. :) i'm not sure what your scores are but i wouldn't worry until october.