clearing up myths about bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
X

xxxTheDonxxx

For biology, i've read what people wrote about the bio section for a long time. From what I see, quite a few # of people got stuff from kaplan's on their DAT , some got almost nothing from kapplan, some got a little bit from kaplan. My advice would be covering all the topics, you don't have to go in depth, but you got to know a broad spectrum of general bio. My bio section has nothing to do with kapplan (maybe for 1 or 2 questions). They can throw anything at you, but some stuff they will always through at you and these things are basic stuff you already know (ex...prokaryotes, eukaryotes), it's the other stuff you have to worry about. Anatomy is in there too...about 3 questions. Lucky me i took anatomy/physiology.

Members don't see this ad.

xxxTheDonxxx said:
For biology, i've read what people wrote about the bio section for a long time. From what I see, quite a few # of people got stuff from kaplan's on their DAT , some got almost nothing from kapplan, some got a little bit from kaplan. My advice would be covering all the topics, you don't have to go in depth, but you got to know a broad spectrum of general bio. My bio section has nothing to do with kapplan (maybe for 1 or 2 questions). They can throw anything at you, but some stuff they will always through at you and these things are basic stuff you already know (ex...prokaryotes, eukaryotes), it's the other stuff you have to worry about. Anatomy is in there too...about 3 questions. Lucky me i took anatomy/physiology.

Sorry repost