Claudette

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

J.opt

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey cpw, how bad is that hurricane hitting you?

Members don't see this ad.

well, some how I made it to clinic this morning (on time no less) through 40 mile an hour winds and rain blowing sideways. The umbrella turned inside and was of absoutely no use.

So, we're all sitting here in clinic. Since I am surfing SDN you can see how horribly busy I am. I had one patient all day. All my other patients either didn't show or cancelled on me. So, I did one RGP dispense and over-refraction and now I'm done (and that was at 11am).

But, the rain is letting up and the hurricane is going further south and west of Houston. so, we caught the edge of it, but no real damage. The coast of Houston (Galveston) is another story. They got slammed pretty hard.

Thanks for being concerned. :)

Well, I guess the fun is all over by now. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, it stopped raining on my side of town before I even commuted home after my elective last night. I even wore my sunglasses :cool:

Sounded like a fun time CDW. It is funny, two years ago we had a wind storm here and I watched our weather meter read 99 mph winds. That is as high as it reads. A friend had meter also and his read winds up to 120 mph. His was maxed out too. So the gusts were greater than 120 mph. It was no hurrican, but I feel your pain.