Class Of 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:hello: Music in the middle. Megan Joy sings with Itch.

Members don't see this ad.

Ugh it was like a high of 12 degrees in WI when I left to come back to STL. Thank God I got out of there before this super cold stretch hits.
Yep, you dodged a bullet - we've been hovering around -10 with windchills this entire week! Makes changing for anatomy extra tedious when you have to take off the 5 layers you came in :p

Members don't see this ad :)
being on Robin's list of faves:
gary_oh_yeah.gif

edit: this is quite possibly my most appropriate gif ever given the context

edit 2: @TheRobin :( why u no like my gif??

Gary Oldman (aka Commissioner Gordon from the Nolan Batman movies) breaking it down!

Haven't been on SDN in ages, and I come back to find this thread almost a weak stale :lame:

Hope you're all doing well and staying sane

Reactions: 1 user
Haven't been on SDN in ages, and I come back to find this thread almost a weak stale :lame:

Hope you're all doing well and staying sane

Agent B (aka Lawper) isn't around anymore to keep the thread going strong.

P.S. @Amba is probably liking what he sees so far. The Packers are up 16-zip on the Seahawks. Can @joonage's Seahawks rally to reach the Super Bowl?

Anyone planning on doing research this summer? I'm debating between some well-deserved rest and relaxation or joining some kind of research project.

P.S. @Amba is probably liking what he sees so far. The Packers are up 16-zip on the Seahawks. Can @joonage's Seahawks rally to reach the Super Bowl?

Idk if I could be any more depressed right now

Reactions: 1 users

Go Hawks.

That is all.

They Rallied! What an incredible game that was! 15 points in 44 seconds! Go Hawks!

Idk if I could be any more depressed right now

Keep your spirits up. Relatively speaking, that particular game wasn't all that deflating.

B7xDxzGCIAIwhzk.jpg

They Rallied! What an incredible game that was! 15 points in 44 seconds! Go Hawks!

I'm going on the record:
Seahawks over the Pats. 31-17. MVP = Marshawn "Beast Mode" Lynch

Anyone planning on doing research this summer? I'm debating between some well-deserved rest and relaxation or joining some kind of research project.

Yep... I need the :greedy: to pay for my rent lol.

A large number of people in my class applied for the MSKCC fellowship.

Members don't see this ad :)
Y'all's city shut down for that much snow? Wimps.

P.s. we were talking about snow yesterday on the fb group, @plumazul, but since you won't join us... :p

Hit 80 degrees here following a week of snow days. NC is cray.

Top buffer

@plumazul and I just finished our GI quiz today, and we have a free-ish weekend!

Top buffer

@plumazul and I just finished our GI quiz today, and we have a free-ish weekend!

I hope you guys take advantage of your free-ish weekend. They don't come around very often, so enjoy it while it lasts and have a night out on the town!

We're currently doing renal stuff and start GI soon. What's next up for you guys?

Back to the Batcave to hit the books. :ninja:

I hope you guys take advantage of your free-ish weekend. They don't come around very often, so enjoy it while it lasts and have a night out on the town!

We're currently doing renal stuff and start GI soon. What's next up for you guys?

Back to the Batcave to hit the books. :ninja:

We're doing renal next actually! Supposedly it's the hardest material of all the units...

We're doing renal next actually! Supposedly it's the hardest material of all the units...
It's no fun whatsoever. Two of my least favorite weeks during our first semester and the only test I've come close to not passing. Best of luck!

It's no fun whatsoever. Two of my least favorite weeks during our first semester and the only test I've come close to not passing. Best of luck!

Y'all are crazy, I thought renal was awesome...Costanzo ftw :p good luck though Nemo!

Reactions: 2 users
Renal is the worst subject ever.

Block 2 sucks so much right now. Between wonky material and poorly taught classes, its been a real hassle to stay motivated.

At least Spring Break is right around the corner.

Anyone on spring break right now? Just had a week of 3 exams, I need it.

Doing Neuro this month. This is definitely the hardest sequence for me so far. All others have been pretty easy compared to this. Can't just read the prof's powerpoints, this stuff is really complicated. I like anatomy, but the details of this unit are insane.

Michigan spring break isn't until April. I took a few days off this week, Immunology sequence, no big deal. Streamed the lectures in my car while my buddy drove!
Sweet life, when the sequence is easy. Neuro for the next month, won't be taking days off with this.

**appears from the mist**

Anybody else's class made a parody video yet? ;)

Y'all are crazy, I thought renal was awesome...Costanzo ftw :p good luck though Nemo!

Linda C. is where its at. It's a good supplement to our course pack and lectures.

Renal is the worst subject ever.

What did the Loop of Henle ever do to you? Just kidding. When is Spring Break for you? Ours is next month.
Also, thoughts on Frank Gore to the Eagles? Does the front office in San Fran / Santa Clara just not care about the team anymore (letting both Harbaugh and Gore leave this offseason)?

Doing Neuro this month. This is definitely the hardest sequence for me so far. All others have been pretty easy compared to this. Can't just read the prof's powerpoints, this stuff is really complicated. I like anatomy, but the details of this unit are insane.

I've heard some pretty good things from the 2nd years about the Dr. Najeeb lectures for neuro. The only downside from what I hear is that his lectures take forever to get through.

**appears from the mist**

Anybody else's class made a parody video yet? ;)

:hello: Long time no see. How's the Windy City treating you?

So far it's not been too bad. I hope that I don't jinx myself, though, as we still have a week of this material left.

Don't we all. I think we have something like 5 or 6 weeks until spring break. After that, there's like 4 weeks left of M1. So close, yet so far at the same time.

Had an errand downtown this morning. Decided to do the tourist thing.

DowntownNYC4.jpg

Last edited:
DowntownNYC10.jpg

I :love:NYC!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Second look videos? My god I need to tell our student gov to step up their game. Dropping the ball harder than Nova vs NC State lol

Last edited: