Class Of 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Haha sorry mate, I tried

Members don't see this ad.

Everyone's messing up my word meme in their pics.

booooooooo.
:p
Here we go ;)

8279063.jpg

8279046.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Whizo for the WIN!

much better. thank you :)

and they are pretty perfect memes too. especially the baby. Though it needs a report card in it's hand with all As. :laugh:

I will also contribute a meme based on the epic quote. Honestly I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet (hint hint mods).

;
8279545.jpg

Last edited:
What's with the young crowd using the word "mate"? I have this intern that I supervise at work, and he says to me, "Cheers, mate". He is not foreign. I was like :confused::confused::confused:.

Ya know, I have used mate since a young age. I think it was because for a time, I was obsessed with Australia and everything with it

I will also contribute a meme based on the epic quote. Honestly I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet (hint hint mods).

;
8279545.jpg

Woahhhhhhh, you hating broseph stalin?

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finished my first year i got a 2.67 cGPA and a 2.39 sGPA (thatz cause my gen chem and college trig professors were dicks) im tryna become a peds neurosurg who goes to africa to treat kids with a speciality in operating on inoperable tumors at the base of the spine on kids aged 14 to 14 and a half

thinkin about applying hopkins and mayo... i mean my dad is a plastic surgeon and i shadowed him once so im basically good to go with ECs

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finished my first year i got a 2.67 cGPA and a 2.39 sGPA (thatz cause my gen chem and college trig professors were dicks) im tryna become a peds neurosurg who goes to africa to treat kids with a speciality in operating on inoperable tumors at the base of the spine on kids aged 14 to 14 and a half

thinkin about applying hopkins and mayo... i mean my dad is a plastic surgeon and i shadowed him once so im basically good to go with ECs
Have you changed your username multiple times? I swear I have seen you post under several different names... :shifty:

If you can get a 38+ on the MCAT, I will run around campus naked. :idea:

So it seems that my sarcasm detector was, indeed, a good investment.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya know, I have used mate since a young age. I think it was because for a time, I was obsessed with Australia and everything with it

What good American isn't? I went through an "ENGLANDDDD" phase, but my accent/vocabulary choice never changed.

i feel bad for the people in two years who look to this thread for somewhat significant information, and the first few pages of the thread will be this

i feel bad for the people in two years who look to this thread for somewhat significant information, and the first few pages of the thread will be this

They'll just have to look at the date and see how far ahead in advance this thread was created :)

8284951.jpg

Jokes aside, that's the point I was trying to make. This thread isn't going to be relevant for at least another year so I don't understand why it exists. But since it does exist, it gives me a chance to create new memes so I'm not complaining. :D

Last edited:
Dub post- I can't believe I legitimized this thread by posting here... :scared:

Yes, this thread is now legit - look at all the meme pics, it's gotta be.

Meme pics are the only surefire way to make sure something is legit.

I didn't create this meme but it was disturbing and made me feel uneasy so I figured I'd share:

How I feel about this thread still living...

unexplainable-this-picture-cannot-be-explained-dem1.JPG

I feel proud of the meme blast my (premature) class thread has inspired.

Gunners gunna gun - motto? ;)

What is everybody doing with their summers?

Volunteer at a couple places, Getting my EMT cert, playing some basketball at the school while being harassed by bullies and potentially having to move to my uncle's house because of it. Also, towards the end of summer, I'm going to send out e-mails to professors hoping for a research spot.

You?

Work and volunteer in a non-med related field, get back into shape for sports in the fall, take a class. All the plans I had to work in a science-y place totally fell through. But we've got enough time that I'm not stressing. :)