Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, I've been gone so long SDN is completely different now.

Just thought I'd pop in to say hi! I have my last preclinical lecture next Wednesday. Then a comprehensive basic science exam in 3.5 weeks. Then first rotation in January. Aaaahhhhh!!!!

Just thought I'd pop in to say hi! I have my last preclinical lecture next Wednesday. Then a comprehensive basic science exam in 3.5 weeks. Then first rotation in January. Aaaahhhhh!!!!

One overwhelmed Minerva... and one very jealous Ismet.

Why am I jealous?

21530_ORIG-u_jelly1.jpg

^^^ this. what happened? when did it happen?? didn't it JUST change?

Just keep swimming. :)
You're better off adding in pathoma compared to just ramming down random minutiae from class.
thank god that's what i've been doing. i unbound pathoma once i realized all my post-its i was adding was making it humungous anyways - and started sticking actual sheets of paper in there. some might call it sacrilege, but i find my copy of "the bible" needs massive annotation.

also, still have yet to start listening to goljan audio. reading baby robbins + RR path + FA + pathoma = enough for me

Members don't see this ad :)
STAHP PLEASE
:xf::xf:
bahahaha :thumbup:
srsly. ughhh

ok back to path. true confession i didnt know how to multi quote in this new format and it took me like 5 seconds to figure it out.

i am anti change.

Path is a good subject.

Multiquoting is so much easier. Or maybe I just never figured out how to do it on the old forum.

Hi! I'm back. Found out a few days ago that I passed my exam, so I will be starting Internal Medicine rotation in January :soexcited:

Ugh. Thought it would be a good idea tonight to start figuring out a study plan for Step 1, since I want to start in January for a mid-April test date. Didn't realize qbanks were that expensive. So many different study methods/options that I don't know what to do. Womp womp.

Ugh. Thought it would be a good idea tonight to start figuring out a study plan for Step 1, since I want to start in January for a mid-April test date. Didn't realize qbanks were that expensive. So many different study methods/options that I don't know what to do. Womp womp.

Sigh, #Step1probems #ms2 problems --> :dead::depressed::hungover:

Just had my last day of pre-clinical classes today. Last pre-clinical exam on Friday. Then the real fun begins. D-day: April 18.

Hey, I heard that one of our stragglers just got an acceptance to medical school.

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Hey, I heard that one of our stragglers just got an acceptance to medical school.

Congratulations!!!!!!!
It took two years, but this straggler finally got himself into medical school. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!:highfive::soexcited::soexcited::clap:

Reactions: 2 users