BOTH Chicago-Based Study Partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Retro

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there! I am looking for a Chicago based study partner who is well into their dedicated study period. Doesn't matter to me if you're studying for Step 1, 2 or 3, as there is overlap to the material and we can all help each other. I have a NBME comp scheduled in a month, with Step hopefully following a month after. I would love to meet up at a cafe to study our own material and motivate, 1-2 days/week for the next few weeks. We can ask each other questions and review concepts that need talking out to cement the material. If you've been through the PASS Program, our study styles will vibe especially well. I would appreciate someone who is willing to meet off the brown train line stops in Lakeview; I have a few good cafes in my arsenal. PM me if interested. Thanks and good luck to you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello there! I am looking for a Chicago based study partner who is well into their dedicated study period. Doesn't matter to me if you're studying for Step 1, 2 or 3, as there is overlap to the material and we can all help each other. I have a NBME comp scheduled in a month, with Step hopefully following a month after. I would love to meet up at a cafe to study our own material and motivate, 1-2 days/week for the next few weeks. We can ask each other questions and review concepts that need talking out to cement the material. If you've been through the PASS Program, our study styles will vibe especially well. I would appreciate someone who is willing to meet off the brown train line stops in Lakeview; I have a few good cafes in my arsenal. PM me if interested. Thanks and good luck to you all!

Am I too late?