Cheating on DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jayhawk21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of anyone cheating on the DAT and if they got away with it? And how they did it?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
jayhawk21 said:
Has anyone ever heard of anyone cheating on the DAT and if they got away with it? And how they did it?

Lol, do you want to know because your curious, or you want to do it too and get away with it? I don't see how it's possible, other than someone writing down the questions and smuggling them out, even still, the questions are changed, so I don't see how it's possible... Unless ofcourse you have that guy in all the mission impossible movies with the headset who hacks into the mainframe... I NEED JUST A FEW MORE SECONDS...............

you know how the guy in the show Prison Break tattooed all that stuff on his body and had a hidden image of a map of the prison embedded in the tattoos? maybe you could somehow tattoo all the answers onto your arms and legs. from afar, no one would be the wiser, but to you, the answers are right there in front of you. :cool:

jayhawk21 said:

Wow, that's exactly the kind mentality of the person that I want sticking sharp needles into my mouth. Sign me up.

where there's competition, there's cheating.. .it's just the way it is..

you can cheat if you put a disk in the pc and use a program to search for keywords in the reading section. i am not going to do it, so it is just my opinion. :laugh: :laugh:

this post got me thinking again lol. there is a way to cheat and it is guaranteed to work. i been working with surveillance products for years. i found a manufacture that sells a color button wireless camera. it is different than the ones on the web. it doesn't require a 9volts battery. it is wireless and 480 tv line colors and it cost around $300. it looks like a button and there is no way you can tell that it is a camera. to cheat you need another guy to sit in the car and watch + record everything.

don't forget to let someone else take the dat test first! then you can take the test the next day.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
please.. don't give people ideas.. we all know it's possible, but is it really worth it?

food4thots said:
please.. don't give people ideas.. we all know it's possible, but is it really worth it?

if you are going to forget everything you studied then yes. lool :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

To The Op....i Believe You R In The Wrong Profession....sure Theres Money In This, But Rest Of Us Do Have Integrity Also. I Sincerely Hope U Don't Become A Dentist.

i don't think you can pass judgement on the op so quickly. just because he/she is wondering about the topic means he/she is going to do it. but yes, i agree with you in not wanting unethical people in the healthcare profession.

issa said:
you can cheat if you put a disk in the pc and use a program to search for keywords in the reading section. i am not going to do it, so it is just my opinion. :laugh: :laugh:

i can sense intelligence in you. use it wisely. may the force be with you. don't be like darth vader! :)

Reactions: 1 user
ok they def have diff questions for everyone and its on the cpu how do u predict that.....and in the time its gonna take u to figure out a fool-proof method of cheating...you might as well study like everyone else and if studying for the dat jus doesnt seem possible to you then you prob dont belo9ng in dental school

Hey I know a guy who cheated on the DAT. He used spy glasses and a hidden microphe to discuss the questions with friends parked out side...

Here is how to do it......

First, buy this. It is the Delux NANO recorder 3000 (pretty sweet).
kelireel.jpg

Then Attach it to this (classified CIA material)
heathwt.jpg

Have your pals outside in this (very in-cog-neeto)
mobile-straight-front-full-van-standout-2.jpg

Now, a must have for your pals in the van... The latest in computing tech.
corona_laptop.jpg

A cheaters paradise!

-C

the cameras... they're always watching, i say!