Chapman University DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yeah seriously i was like surely theyll send it by this week but... šŸ˜ƒ guess the suffering continues
Literally your username lmaoooo

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is Chapman really going to wait until the last day of February to give these decisions!? the app was one of the first deadlines in CA, due October 15th like what could be happening for them to be the last decisions out and first apps due.
Totally agree!!! So frustrated! Do u have any backup school? Im planning to make a deposit for saint augustine to secure my seat while waiting for chapmans decision

I just called Howard for a status update with decisions and he let me know that they are still trying to fill their summer cohort and that their fall decisions won't come out until st. patricks day. FML.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just called Howard for a status update with decisions and he let me know that they are still trying to fill their summer cohort and that their fall decisions won't come out until st. patricks day. FML.
Omg! I thought the summer cohort is full according to their waitlist email

Omg! I thought the summer cohort is full according to their waitlist email
My email said the same thing too. Iā€™m on the waitlist but technically I probably canā€™t be offered the seat because my undergrad final is the Monday after the summer cohort is supposed to start. I wonder what is happening with this as well.

I got an email this morning that my application for the Fall Cohort is being withdrawn because Iā€™ve already been admitted to another programā€¦ did anyone else get this? So confused

I got an email this morning that my application for the Fall Cohort is being withdrawn because Iā€™ve already been admitted to another programā€¦ did anyone else get this? So confused
I havenā€™t heard of that. The only thing I can think of is that PTCAS makes your acceptances available to all programsā€¦maybe you have another program acceptance coming your way? Or summer cohort? Im sure any one person is allowed to have multiple outstanding acceptances though, so Iā€™m not sure. Keep us updated if you want! Good luck!

I havenā€™t heard of that. The only thing I can think of is that PTCAS makes your acceptances available to all programsā€¦maybe you have another program acceptance coming your way? Or summer cohort? Im sure any one person is allowed to have multiple outstanding acceptances though, so Iā€™m not sure. Keep us updated if you want! Good luck!
I emailed them and said I was still interested and they emailed me back but I think they waitlisted me? Because the subject said Wait List - Fall Cohort. Even though they didn't explicitly say I was waitlisted in the email, just the subject line.

I emailed them and said I was still interested and they emailed me back but I think they waitlisted me? Because the subject said Wait List - Fall Cohort. Even though they didn't explicitly say I was waitlisted in the email, just the subject line.
Hmm... thats so weird! What did they say in the email?

Heard back from Chapman for Fall cohort this morning, im on the waitlist.

I heard back from Chapman and got accepted into their fall cohort, so hopefully everyone hears back soon!

Congrats!!! Do u mind to share ur stats?
I'm honestly surprised I got accepted!
  • cGPA: 3.21 pGPA: 3.6
  • GRE: 157 Verb/153 Quant/4.0 Writing
  • 3 Letters of Rec (2 PT/1 Prof/1 previous employer)
  • 150+ Outpatient Observation Hours in 1 setting
  • Double BA Economics and Chinese from Emory University
Accepted: University of Puget Sound, Chapman
Waitlisted: UW, CSULB
Rejected: Eastern Washington

Let me know if I missed anything, or if you have any additional questions!

Just got off the waitlist for chapman fall cohort today!!

Reactions: 1 users
Just got off the waitlist for chapman fall cohort today!!
Omg congrats! How did they notify u? Do u mind sharing ur stats! Chapman is my top choice but i got waitlisted for both summer and fall cohort and i havent heard back from them ever sincešŸ„²

Omg congrats! How did they notify u? Do u mind sharing ur stats! Chapman is my top choice but i got waitlisted for both summer and fall cohort and i havent heard back from them ever sincešŸ„²
thank you! they notified me via email this afternoon. Below are my stats, I am honestly pretty shocked I got accepted!
cGPA: 3.35, pGPA: 3.2
GRE: V:145, Q:144, W: 4.0
3 letters of recs(2 PTs and 1 professor)
100+ observation hours in outpatient pediatric clinic and outpatient ortho clinic
BA in Sociology
extracurriculars: Cross country and track field throughout college and volunteer activites
Accepted: Chapman fall and West Coast University
Waitlist: At Still and Western(pomona)
Rejections: CSULB, San Diego, URI, and Northwestern

thank you! they notified me via email this afternoon. Below are my stats, I am honestly pretty shocked I got accepted!
cGPA: 3.35, pGPA: 3.2
GRE: V:145, Q:144, W: 4.0
3 letters of recs(2 PTs and 1 professor)
100+ observation hours in outpatient pediatric clinic and outpatient ortho clinic
BA in Sociology
extracurriculars: Cross country and track field throughout college and volunteer activites
Accepted: Chapman fall and West Coast University
Waitlist: At Still and Western(pomona)
Rejections: CSULB, San Diego, URI, and Northwestern
Nice!! R u going to accept?