Chapman M.S. Pharmaceutical Sciences or California Northstate University? Need HELP on opinions!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

John T

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am in a currently in a tough situation. I understand that these schools are new and heard about their reputations so far. I had applied to these schools due to my GPA so I understand what I am getting myself into (newer schools). BTW, I got accepted for Spring 2018 to Chapman University's M.S. Pharm Science program. The last day to respond is November 28th. But then I have an interview for Northstate next month and still waiting on my other choices (Touro's masters, Roseman Pharm, and Western's Pharm programs). Should I deny Chapman's offer? I have asked them what my chances would be for Fall 2018. Does anyone have any additional information for these programs and schools? My number 1 choice is Western but hearing these schools early and needing to make a decision is tough.

Ultimately I want to get into pharm school and a masters program was my plan B. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

If you want a Pharm.D. then wait for an acceptance and/or reapply. If you want to work in research or in the pharmaceutical industry do the M.S. and call it a day.