Chances for Indiana Bloomington AuD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SLP

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
mainly for UIBloomington, but also for UF, USF, UTAustin

Stats:
Male
B.S in Communication Disorders
3.8 In Major/Last 60 Hours GPA
GRE 1050, 4.5 Writing
I Have a lot of hours in working, volunteering and observing in the field of communication disorders (i cant be too specific, but its substantial, in many different settings too)

anyone from UI-Bloom or current AuD students want to give me a critique?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Your body of work looks good. I can't really comment on the schools specifically, but IU-Bloom's AuD website has a contact email for admissions inquiry. You could email her and ask for average GPA/GRE of those accepted. Is this a three year program or am I reading incorrectly?

http://www.indiana.edu/~sphs/

BTW, welcome to the darkside. :D Hope we can get that name of yours changed soon.

yeah its a 3 year program, only 1 of 2 in the US, dustbug, you were also applying to slp schools too right? I think I remember u posting on www.slpjob.com/forum, what made you change your mind?

thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah its a 3 year program, only 1 of 2 in the US, dustbug, you were also applying to slp schools too right? I think I remember u posting on www.slpjob.com/forum, what made you change your mind?

thanks
I got in to an AuD program! My mind was made up well before the end of my last year in undergrad, as I was a complete black sheep in SLP. I did not, however, expected to be accepted to any program. I did, and here I am.

I got in to an AuD program! My mind was made up well before the end of my last year in undergrad, as I was a complete black sheep in SLP. I did not, however, expected to be accepted to any program. I did, and here I am.

what made u feel like a black sheep?

what made u feel like a black sheep?
Since AuD programs are small and we are pretty easily identifiable, I won't go much indepth. Let's just say that as a male, I feel welcome and useful in this field! Every other male I have spoken to (with the exception of a former poster on this forum) seems to agree.