All Branch Topic (ABT) Chances for HPSP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nmcoy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Months ago I decided to apply for the HPSP. Not only will it make my life financially easier, but the opportunity to serve (which many people cannot or aren't willing to do) is something I don't want to give up. I applied for the Air Force HPSP and my packet for the Army HPSP is about to be submitted, I'm just waiting on a medical waiver. I'm freaking out because I got a waiver through the Air Force with no problem, but was denied a waiver with the Navy (my eyes don't correct to 20/20, only 20/30), and I'm just sitting waiting to see if the Army will waiver me. Anybody have a similar experience with the medical waiver process? Also, I was wondering if anyone thinks I have a decent chance to receive an HPSP at least from the Army, since I know they have more scholarships available. My stats are 3.77 oGPA, 3.65 sGPA. 23 AA (21 TS/20 BIO/21 GCHEM/22 OCHEM/30 RC/21 PA/ 22 QR). I also have good ECs and experiences, and I believe a very strong motivational statement. Thanks everyone!

Members don't see this ad.