Chad's Videos Situation?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentwasconfused

Waiting on interviews!
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just went on this (Chad's Videos Free Now?) thread and saw about 2 years ago Chad posted all of his videos for free on his website! But from what I'm seeing, they're different and focus more on stuff for the GRE and not the DAT anymore!

Anyone know what's the situation with this? Should I just buy coursesaver or are these free videos enough? I've heard they cover more, which is fine, I have DAT Destroyer for orgo and gen chem to supplement and should tell me what is and isn't important, but I don't want him to leave out stuff!

Thank you guys! Good luck to anyone applying this cycle/taking the DAT soon!

Members don't see this ad.

If you're using DAT Bootcamp, Mike's videos are awesome. If you're just studying the chem section, you can find Chad video on coursesaver or chemistryprep.com.

Reactions: 1 user
If you're using DAT Bootcamp, Mike's videos are awesome. If you're just studying the chem section, you can find Chad video on coursesaver or chemistryprep.com.
Are Mike's videos included with bootcamp? I saw the price just skyrocketed from $217 to $300+ and I'm wondering if that's why

Are Mike's videos included with bootcamp? I saw the price just skyrocketed from $217 to $300+ and I'm wondering if that's why
Yes, they are included with DAT Bootcamp. The price increase was due to a large amount of new content created over the past year. Still, the best program to use for achieving top scores.

Reactions: 1 user