cGpa question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Travisgee

Coast to Coast
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im looking at my two unofficial transcripts. 18 of the community college credits transfered to my last university, but I dont see those grade points added on the university's transcript. Is the total cGpa listed on the university's transcript the total for that university and the community college? Or do I have to calculate both gpas to find the total? How does this work?

Members don't see this ad.

Im looking at my two unofficial transcripts. 18 of the community college credits transfered to my last university, but I dont see those grade points added on the university's transcript. Is the total cGpa listed on the university's transcript the total for that university and the community college? Or do I have to calculate both gpas to find the total? How does this work?

You have to use both the transcript from the community college and the transcript from the 4-year college. The cumulative at the bottom of each transcript is not your total since you have both. The 4-year college is not going to add the community college gpa into their total. Add up your total number of quality points from both schools and divide by your total number of hours from both schools. That is your cuGPA.