Certiphi Check - Canadian Additional Form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dynamite14

Reaction score
Hello!

I completed my Certiphi Background check info and submitted it, trying to complete the Canadian-specific form right now.

For section D - Identification Verification, it states that "you must meet face to face with a representative of the organization which requested your background screening. During this meeting, the representative will confirm your identity against your provided documents and sign the bottom of the form. If you are unable to meet in person, you should obtain a certified true copy of your identity documents from a public notary and leave Section D blank."
^ Is the representative someone from the university I was accepted from? Or Certiphi? Should I just go to a notary?

I'd love to hear some feedback/advice from someone that's already done this step. THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

Interesting that they didn't ask that for me as an international too (non Canadian). My gut feeling is that it would be with the school that requested the check *OR* the AAMC? Just give Certiphi a call to check, they are very helpful

I had to do the same thing. Just do the notary. You can get it done at UPS for ~$5 (they just stamp your documents and you're on your way)

Reactions: 1 user