Cell Cycle, What does the inverted T means here.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

5words

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, i am being lost as to what the inverted T means here? Does it mean that the gene is already knocked out? or that by increase HPS40 you will get less Purivate Kinase activity or less Transcription co-factor activity?

free temporary hosting

@aldol16 @neurodoc @MedVIP @Pono_0001 @Next Step Tutor @NextStepTutor_2 @NextStepTutor_3

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know what those genes are, but what you refer to as an "inverted T" is commonly used to denote inhibition in shorthand. So I would read this as: "HSP40 inhibits PKM2, which stimulates pyruvate kinase activity to make pyruvate and activates some transcriptional cofactor to make transcripts of that thing in the oval."

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know what those genes are, but what you refer to as an "inverted T" is commonly used to denote inhibition in shorthand. So I would read this as: "HSP40 inhibits PKM2, which stimulates pyruvate kinase activity to make pyruvate and activates some transcriptional cofactor to make transcripts of that thing in the oval."
Oh, thanks, the answer choice make sense now.