CDCA ADEX NYU Dental 5/2019 Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentoxin

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a GP who is out of dental school for 10 years. I want to take the ADEX at NYU in May, 2019.
A few questions for those have taken ADEX at NYU or current NYU dental faculty/students

1. Is Protho/Endo section tested in a dental cubicle/clinic floor or simulation dental lab?

2. Does NYU provide Non- NYU test taker instruments (restorative and perio) during the exam?

Please advise and thanks for helping...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there,

1. We took both Prosth and Endo in our Sim labs on the 11th floor back in September, I believe this was recent change from last year where it was normally done on manikin heads set up in our clinics.

2. Some of my fellow classmates were asked for ID to check out instruments and some weren't, I would check with NYUCD to be safe!

All the best and good luck!

Great! Thanks for your help,
Do you know which department/person I need to call ? Do you have their contact info

Hey there,

1. We took both Prosth and Endo in our Sim labs on the 11th floor back in September, I believe this was recent change from last year where it was normally done on manikin heads set up in our clinics.

2. Some of my fellow classmates were asked for ID to check out instruments and some weren't, I would check with NYUCD to be safe!

All the best and good luck!