CCS software problems?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

J ROD

Watch my TAN walk!!
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just started using it today. But every time, I advance for the next available results. Say the BMP was to pop up and I say ok. It sticks and keeps popping up. Not allowing me to go further. I have tried several different cases and it happens every time.

I was able to get my very first case to work to the end. But, after that I had the problem above. How and where do you enter the final diagnosis. I tried the order tab.....do not see a place to put it. Thanks.

I am having a hard time with this software.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
What version of Windows OS are you using? The program doesn't work well with the very latest versions of Windows 10 beta for some reason.

Besides that you could try to restart your computer. Turn your firewall or any popup blockers off to see if that changes things. Check if your plugins like flash and javascript are up to date.

I know it's a real headache. You could try an older computer if things don't work out.

Don't forget to grab your 3 free CCS cases from passfirst.com! Our product is made for the latest version of Windows as well.