CCS case template

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bazinga1983

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have created a sample CCS template for office and ER cases. I primarily watched archer video's and just put it together based on what i heard/saw. Just an attempt to have some sort of guide. Also, since i will be re taking my exam, i just wanted to make sure to pass.

If you have already taken your test and did well in CCS portion then any suggestions/advice etc will be highly appreciated. Also, If you are studying for this test then feel free to make suggestions because i might have missed something.

Anyway, thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• CCS Cases template.pdf
    274.4 KB · Views: 473
Reactions: 3 users
Hello,

I have created a sample CCS template for office and ER cases. I primarily watched archer video's and just put it together based on what i heard/saw. Just an attempt to have some sort of guide. Also, since i will be re taking my exam, i just wanted to make sure to pass.

If you have already taken your test and did well in CCS portion then any suggestions/advice etc will be highly appreciated. Also, If you are studying for this test then feel free to make suggestions because i might have missed something.

Anyway, thank you!

Thanks for this, I looked it over and I think it covers a lot

Hello,

Anyway, thank you!

thanks for template...this is very helpful. I think 2 min is scored a lot as you need to schedule follow ups monitoring, I will update and upload the template soon. Thank you