Categorical Surgery Program, PGY1 Available

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

myhandsarecold

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm always up to helping someone out, so I found this here for whoever wants it :D

PGY 1 Categorical Intern
Stamford Hospital
Date Posted: May 7, 2013

The Stamford Hospital – affiliate of Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons - General Surgery Residency Program in Stamford, CT is seeking one PGY-1 categorical resident to begin their residency training with us on July 1, 2013. You must have been a medical graduate in 2011, 2012 or 2013 (prior to June 30, 2013).
How To Apply

Qualified applicants should submit the following materials with their contact information via email in 1 or 2 PDF files to [email protected] • Current curriculum vitae • Brief personal statement • 3 current letters of recommendation (including one from your current Program Director) • Medical school diploma and transcript • Dean's letter • USMLE Steps I, II, III scores (all must be passed on the first attempt) • All foreign medical graduates must have a current valid ECFMG certificate. • List of all rotations completed if already completed a PGY 1 year. We will not have time to sponsor any visas. Please note that we will only consider applications that are complete and contain all of the above information. Qualified applicants will be contacted via email for an interview. Sincerely, Kevin Dwyer, MD Residency Program Director Stamford Hospital Stamford, CT

Members don't see this ad.

I emailed them to ask where my application stood, they flat out rejected me :S