CASPR: Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DexterMorganSK

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the Class of 2023, the National Matching Services Inc will be the new CASPR site for the match. Applicants can now register at the site and begin the matching process, which spans over this and early 2023. If you didn't already, please visit the website below, register, pay the dues, and ask your faculty members to submit a LOR on your behalf. In the coming months, you will be able to add programs, rank, etc. This thread will be about the match/residency placements for the Class of 2023, so feel free to post anything related. Good luck!

CASPR Program Directory: CASPRweb

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when they'll definitively say if CASPR CRIPS will be in person or not? I keep hearing both online and in person from different people in different residency programs.

Is there going to be the in person clinical Part 2 this year? The one where everyone needs to be in Philly.

Is there going to be the in person clinical Part 2 this year? The one where everyone needs to be in Philly.

Last I heard, they were still going over the surveys and questionnaires. You should know something in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on the site for any updates: Part II CSPE - APMLE

IMO there is no need for this exam, and it is just another way to take $$ from students. If I were still a student, I would protest against the NBPME bringing this exam back.

Reactions: 2 users
Last I heard, they were still going over the surveys and questionnaires. You should know something in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on the site for any updates: Part II CSPE - APMLE

IMO there is no need for this exam, and it is just another way to take $$ from students. If I were still a student, I would protest against the NBPME bringing this exam back.
Hey man. You've been a very active forum poster on SDN since my undergrad years from 2012-2017 and I see that you are still helping people out to this day. I am now a 4th year podiatry student and I can say I appreciate all the advice you have shared over the years!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.