CASPer Test signup

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cs1994

Reaction score
Has anyone else tried to sign up for a CASPer test date yet? I created an account and followed the steps to upload pictures of my photo ID and a selfie to verify my identity, but now I'm just on the original page where I clicked "I have my ID ready" and it's grayed out with nothing else for me to click to continue. It's been on this page for 30min now. Can anyone tell me what the next step to expect is? And how long it might be before I get an email or something allowing me to pick a test date? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone else tried to sign up for a CASPer test date yet? I created an account and followed the steps to upload pictures of my photo ID and a selfie to verify my identity, but now I'm just on the original page where I clicked "I have my ID ready" and it's grayed out with nothing else for me to click to continue. It's been on this page for 30min now. Can anyone tell me what the next step to expect is? And how long it might be before I get an email or something allowing me to pick a test date? Thanks!

I would contact them for support. I had no problems. I uploaded my ID and was immediately able to register for a date.

Reactions: 1 user