CAS turnaround time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yes, it does, but it is probably too early think some program has rejected any of us.

Members don't see this ad.

yes, it does, but it is probably too early think some program has rejected any of us.

From what I remember last year (and heard in years past), Wilmer sends their rejections out first...almost always...so once that happens, the rejections will start rolling in if AT ALL...some top programs (Wills, Hopkins, UCSF, Iowa) do reject you, others (BP, etc) dont notify you at all (from what I noticed on the forum last year)

Members don't see this ad :)
SF Match got my app on Sept 2nd and says they distributed it on Sept 9th.
No programs have contacted me yet.

The waiting is driving me nuts, and it hasn't even really been that long! :eek:

Confirmation from Albert Einstein by email. No additional information accepted, and they have yet to decide on interview dates (possibly early to mid-December). If interview offer, they require a recent eye exam with VA and stereo within the past 6 months.

Compulsively checking email.....and its only early September. But relaxing, and thoroughly enjoying 4th year!

UCI - photo (hard copy and electronic) and CV (hard copy). Just to clarify.

Are you sure? I just double checked the email I received, no where does it ask for an electronic copy of the photo.

Are you sure? I just double checked the email I received, no where does it ask for an electronic copy of the photo.

After I received their email, I checked their website and it mentioned a hard and electronic copy. As a result, I emailed the program coordinator, and her response was:

"We would like a hard copy and electronic copy of your photo and a hard copy of your CV. "

100% positive.

After I received their email, I checked their website and it mentioned a hard and electronic copy. As a result, I emailed the program coordinator, and her response was:

"We would like a hard copy and electronic copy of your photo and a hard copy of your CV. "

100% positive.

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbup:

100% positive.

Really? Straight from her email:
"The review committee would also like to have a personal photo and your CV. These materials can be emailed to me as well."
After sending everything via email, I got an email back saying that my application with UCI is complete, so probably does not matter!

Really? Straight from her email:
"The review committee would also like to have a personal photo and your CV. These materials can be emailed to me as well."
After sending everything via email, I got an email back saying that my application with UCI is complete, so probably does not matter!

It may not matter, but I would rather stray on the safe side, as the website (http://www.ucihs.uci.edu/uceye/residency_application.htm) and an email I received from the program coordinator stated that they wanted an electronic and hard copy.