Carleton vs Muhlenberg vs Northeastern vs Boston University

king_cobra203

Reaction score
Hello all!

I know these schools are very different in location, size, and culture, but I was lucky enough to get into all of them and they all seem to be quite good for premed. I want to know which one is best for premed in general. Looking at my choices so far, I think that Carleton seems to be the best just because I heard that small class sizes are better for premed, but at the same time I'm wondering if I'm missing anything. For example, there seem to be more volunteering opportunities at Boston and Northeastern.

I also managed to get a scholarship in Muhlenberg, which I think makes it a top choice for me as I heard that they have a high medical school acceptance rate as well.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You can be a successful pre-med at any of these schools. All of them have the resources that a student would need to get admitted into med school. Go where you’d be happiest, in terms of location, student body, available activities, curriculum, etc., and where you can see yourself being academically and socially successful.

Reactions: 1 user
You can be a successful pre-med at any of these schools. All of them have the resources that a student would need to get admitted into med school. Go where you’d be happiest, in terms of location, student body, available activities, curriculum, etc., and where you can see yourself being academically and socially successful.
Thanks!